Sex, Money, Bodies and Energy
No!!!!! so why should we?
Christmas should be about having a great time enjoying the pleasures of life – food, drink, friends , family, parties, dinners and holidays. It often isn’t!! It can be super stressful and busy and not happy for our bodies at all.
So how to enjoy the pleasures without the pains?
I love Gary Douglas’ of Access Consciousness take on enjoying living – and it’s become my target – what if the point of having a body was to enjoy all this wonderful earth has to offer – and that includes the silly season?
If you are willing to be in tune with your body and the earth, a different possibility for peace and happiness is created for everybody.
So here’s some simple steps that could make your Xmas season not only more enjoyable, but also contribute to ‘peace on earth’.
- Take time to be outdoors, and connect with the earth, the trees, the sky. This could be having your morning cuppa outside on the patio. Expand out and breathe!
- Do some movement your body loves – it doesn’t have to be huge – walking, dancing in your lounge room, swimming. Bodies are perpetual motion machines and thrive on movement!
- Make a choice “I’m not eating any food that’s not orgasmic!” I said ORGASMIC not ORGANIC! This means asking your body before eating what it would like!
- Enjoy ‘hunger’ – sometimes bodies don’t require food at all! What we call hunger is often times energy moving – bodies like that spaciousness. You have to ask your body, because “hungry’ doesn’t always mean food is required. Many times your body may prefer a drink – a juice, smoothie or water. ASK!
- When you eat, take a bite and savour it – allow those conscious molecules of the food to delight and tantalise your mouth. Have three mouthfuls of each food on your plate, and be aware of each one. You may be surprised to find that 9 or 12 mouthfuls are all you require! If the food you’re eating is truly orgasmic for your body – it satisfies!
- With wine or beer or other alcohol, enjoy the taste until it changes, and then stop. The minute it tastes not good, stop drinking. It’s your body letting you know that’s enough.
If you do over indulge, thank your body for putting up with you, and then become aware of the edges of your energy and expand out. Allow your energy to go beyond the room you’re in, way, way out. The more you expand, the more oneness and communion with the earth you’ll be and the more ease your body can have.
What would it take to have more fun this Xmas than any so far?
.. No!!!!! so why should we? Christmas should be about having a great time enjoying the pleasures of life – food, drink, friends , family, parties, dinners and holidays. It often isn’t!! It can be super stressful and busy and not happy for our bodies at all. So how to enjoy the pleasures ..
Hanging on by the skin of your teeth, bite the bullet, sick to the back teeth - the mouth, teeth, gums and jaws hold intense energy for us all!
Words of love, judgement, hate and encouragement all flow from the mouth.
I’ve had an avalanche of questions and interest about Happy Mouth Generative Energetic Dentistry and it’s clearly not just about having perfect sparkly whites!
What does the mouth represent?
The mouth has to do with eating and survival – if you can’t chew your food and ingest it, survival is very much an issue; communication, - expressing yourself; pleasure – the hedonism of enjoying every mouthful of food and drink; sex - the mouth as an erogenous zone; status – perfect, ultra-white teeth are the standard measure of beauty & success whether the mouth is healthy or not.
A happy, healthy mouth is also a key to longevity and is about so much more than appearances!
The whole mouth, or periodontal cavity, can be a rich ground for limitations, fears, judgements, and self esteem issues. Add to this all the lifetimes we may have endured accidents, gum disease, rotting teeth, and tooth extraction without anaesthesia. For many people the smell of the dentist’s office and the sound of the drill is enough to induce anxiety and stress!
So what is the Happy Mouth System and what does it cover?
Dr Tom Kolso has been a practicing dentist in the U.S. for over twenty years. He became aware that while modern dentistry has come a long way in the last 100 or so years, it is still very much about amputating parts of gum, tooth or bone and filling the gap with a foreign substance. He thought more must be possible, and over the last 17 years, he has developed a system of activating the body’s own capacities to restore and balance itself, combined with the tools of Access Consciousness® including the verbal processes and clearings.
The system is not a replacement for seeing a dentist– and we still need to brush and floss! I personally have been using the system in conjunction with ‘orthodox’ dental care for the past six months and I am thrilled with how my mouth, teeth and gum health has improved.
The system includes touching points on the head which activate different processes relating to gums, teeth, the TMJ joint, bone restoration and then there are verbal clearings to dissipate past trauma, conditioning and judgements.
At present the system is available only as online trainings in the form of a telecall series. (Starting this August). The calls are information packed and you can email in your questions. It's not too late to join this series! More info here at www.yourhappymouth.com
If you'd like to receive a free recording of an interview with Dr Tom, where he gives quite a bit of information about his system, please email me at email@example.com
Shauna Teaken is the co-ordinator for the Happy Mouth.com.. Gob-smacked!” Hanging on by the skin of your teeth, bite the bullet, sick to the back teeth - the mouth, teeth, gums and jaws hold intense energy for us all! Words of love, judgement, hate and encouragement all flow from the mouth. I’ve had an avalanche of questions and interest ..
Out there among all the possible futures, there’s a You who is wealthy, vibrantly healthy and having fun. What if you could reach into the future, and help yourself to the energy of that, right here in the present? Why wait? ..Out there among all the possible futures, there’s a You who is wealthy, vibrantly healthy and having fun. What if you could reach into the future, and help yourself to the energy of that, right here in the present? Why wait? Welcome to Simple Time Travel The concept of linear ti ..
Coming out of the closet is ok! ..Coming out of the closet is ok! Hi! My name is Shauna and I am a hedonist. The pursuit of fun, pleasure and ease has dogged my entire life. I have never stuck to a diet or exercise program for longer than about morning tea-time. I would rather read a book, walk along the beach or play with my c ..
Get Postcards of Inspiration from Shauna's Island Direct to your inbox!
Simply fill in the form below
- Goin' Surfin'
- The Gentle Art of Beach Combing
- Would an Infinite Being Get a Hangover?
- A bit of time travel, anyone?
- Addicted to Pleasure?
- What if You Could Re-grow Your Own Teeth?
- To Botox or Not to Botox - That is the Question...
- What on Earth are the Elementals?
- Happy Bodies and the Fountain of Youth